Looking for Book Binding Ideas? Try this Wire O Book Binding.
See Wire O book binding ideas including and other options. Specifically, we are showing you an example of a soft cover book, bound with Wire O, and the wire is placed on the back cover. Furthermore, the book has flaps on both the front and the back covers. This is one version of a semi-concealed Wire O binding.
See how useful a semi-concealed Wire O book binding with flaps can be used when looking for new book binding ideas. It’s a great lay flat solution too.
Wire O Book Binding
There are several styles of Wire O book binding. You can see all basic types. We manufacture Wire O in hardcover or soft cover. If you don’t want French flaps, or want to limit them to just a front cover or back cover, we can do that. The flaps are just an extension of the cover. They have a score where the fold is, and the flap also can be trimmed to any desired width, as long as the width is narrower than the cover.
More Book Binding Ideas
Star Print Brokers does not limit authors to only hardcover or soft cover books. Some nice things about the Wire O book binding option is:
- The wire is out of the way on the back cover.
- A wire is not on the spine. Bookstores like visible spines. Also, here’s a tip … many won’t accept a book without a title on the spine.
- French flaps are optional on the front cover, back cover or both. Print the inside covers or not.
- This Wire O book binding is a great as one of several lay flat book binding ideas.
- The weight of the cover stock may vary. How thin or thick do you want the cover to be?
- You can add an emboss or stamp to the cover and spine. It can be in a foil color or blind, meaning without foil.
Star Print Brokers has many other book binding ideas too.
Don’t forget your barcode! See the barcode on the back of the book. You can buy it directly from ISBN, or through us. We are Authorized ISBN agents. The books will always be in your name; never Star Print Brokers.
If you want to make your book unique with Wire O book binding, and stand out from other books, get a book printing quote today. Are we overlooking an option on our quote form? No problem. Just add your request to the comments section!
We’re looking forward to working with new clients! How can we help with any of your Wire O book binding — or other book binding ideas?