Our book business is for the publishing success of authors and publishers.
Our book business enhances authors publishing success. We are printing high-quality books for self-publishers, and at a reasonable cost. More importantly, we care about helping self-publishers succeed. Star prints on commercial printing presses. We work with authors, publishers, photographers, artists, art galleries, and self-publishers.
A book business with more custom choices.
Our niche is the printing and binding of photography and coffee table books. We also print gallery catalogues, children’s books, cookbooks, and medium to large-run novels. We are successful because we offer more options, and our cost to authors is reasonable. Star stands behind the books we print, and have done so since 1999.
We offer custom publishing because we want publishing success for authors.
- We manufacture top-quality print books. That means more sales for self-publishers.
- The book printing is done on press, and it’s affordable. The books are not digitally output.
- Better graphic design for books will attract more buyers. That means authors may have more self-publishing success.
- We pay special attention to color and we are expert in color reproduction.
- Star offers custom book sizes.
- We have choices for book binding styles.
- There are plenty of choices in binding cloths.
- Choose from standard or French fold dust jackets, or you can choose no jacket. No upsell and no pressure here, but we do make suggestions!
- French flaps are possible for soft cover books, unlike on-demand publishing.
- Select foils, embossing, ribbon markers, tip-on cover images, tip-in vellum sheets, spot varnishes, and / or silk UV varnishes.
- Self-publishers receive a set of full color physical proofs, and one round of proofs is in each quote.
- Press proofs are available at an additional cost.
- The author is the publisher of their book. We advise them to use their own ISBN.
- We handle customs, and monitor shipping and delivery to the door.
- All foreseeable costs are in the quote, so we try to avoid add-on surprise costs.
Custom solutions for custom books equal greater publishing success.
Our book business model is based on custom manufacturing. Self-publishers have more choices than with on-demand services, or USA printers. Authors can have non-standard book dimensions, covering material, and paper stock. We guide you through the printing choices, offering advice as you move forward. For instance, we advise authors if a binding is not possible or expensive to manufacture. Whenever possible, we print and bind books to author specifications.
When you demand high-quality book printing at an affordable cost, contact Star Print Brokers to be your book business! We are in Bellevue, just outside Seattle Washington.
We print books in Asia to save self-publishers up to 70 percent, while maintaining high-quality. Our select group of printers are already proven vendors. They meet our rigid standards, while we provide the high-quality that authors deserve for publishing success.