How to get a book printed right
Self-publishers have questions about how to get a book printed. We have answers.
Ask how to get a book printed and we will tell you that it is easy with Star Print Brokers. But, why do we even exist? It is because there are a plethora of problems for self-publishers trying to print on their own. SPB incorporated in 1999, and we have a short list of the best printers. Also, we have decades of experience producing the finest quality books.
We are way beyond POD, print on-demand. When high-quality book printing is needed, large volume, or custom book printing with a variety of options, call us. All you need to know is to call Star Print Brokers, or … start with a quote.
Your questions and our answers.
- Do you want high-quality printing at a reasonable cost? Save up to 70 percent with Star.
- Do you know reputable book printers? How do you know they are good? Because they say they are good? Do you know how to evaluate color, binding paper, and quality when finding out how to get a book printed? We print high-quality books in Asia, and the quality is better than in the USA, and unit cost is usually less. Also, the unit cost is most often substantially less!
- Do you know process color CMYK printing, specifically book printing? Do you know the difference between pleasing color and exact match? We are experts in process color reproduction.
- Do you understand how to print color correctly, specifically in books? We’ll work with you to advise about color in your files, and what to expect on press.
- Do you want custom options found no where else? Varnishes, foils, ribbon markers, and slip cases are only a few of the options we offer.
- If something goes wrong, do you want to know that someone has your back? We stand behind all the books we print. Also, read our testimonials.
- Do you want to work with a company that does not work for a printer? We do not work for printers, because they work for us.
In conclusion, print with Star Print Brokers and we will print the best, high-quality books for you. If something goes wrong, we will stand behind the books we print, and we know how to get a book printed!
Ready to transfer files to us? Use DropBox!
Call (844) 603-1777 toll-free, or (425) 603-1777 in the Seattle area. Request a quote! What have you got to lose?