How to Print Books and Manage Print.
Self-publishers often ask about how to print books
Are you sure you can you source and manage your project when just learning how to print books? We can help. USA and overseas book printing companies may have a variety of technical skills, but do not handle all aspects of printing and binding. They have made substantial investments in equipment, and need to keep the presses humming.
Therefore, book printers are more likely to utilize whatever presses are available, rather than make sure it is the most efficient fit. It is important to work with a printer who will match the book project to the press and bindery; not the other way around.
How to get the best results
Self-publishers or anyone buying print often make the mistake of bidding with numerous printers to get the lowest cost. They don’t realize that they need to know which printer to use to get the best results, or even the best cost for their project.
If you want to know how to print books, realize that it is not a matter of which country you print in. It comes down to which printer you use. Even then, book printers experience changes in staff, equipment, and procedures. We stay on top of it, so self-publishers don’t have to.
We know how to print books, and can save self-publishers up to 70 percent
Book printers need to be sourced by knowledgeable project managers. That is what we do at Star Print Brokers – source and manage the printing process for books. Specifically, we have many years of experience and expertise in book printing. Our staff knows how to print books, and we do not do a Google search to find book printers! Our small group of pre-qualified vendors are fully vetted. They have differing equipment lists and capabilities.
The printers we use are all pre-approved. We are printing many books with these vendors, and reject many more book printers over the years. In addition, we are constantly evaluating the process. Sometimes a key person at a book printer may leave. When we notice any changes in printing or any aspect of manufacturing, we discontinue all projects. Our clients will not suffer as we also stand behind the books we print.
Most authors do not have the expertise to manage the printing of a high-quality book. More and more authors are turning to Star Print Brokers, as this is our specialty. They get better results and often see significant cost savings. Star Print Brokers gets deeply discounted pricing, and some of that discount is passed on to our clients.
Why use Star Print Brokers?
We specialize in book print management and have since 1999. Authors can have high-quality books printed at a reasonable cost, and here is what we offer:
- Book project management that includes handling all details from quotes through production, and delivery to the door.
- The experience, expertise, and book printing resources. We will quote and place your book with printers that are best suited to your book’s format.
- A fully vetted network of proven book printers that we have used repeated. Reduce the risk of entering into new relationships with unknown book printers.
- We understand book printing production and materials, including papers, paper weights and finishes, cloths and other cover wrap materials, and book embellishments.
- We print in volume; therefore we negotiate significant discounts with our printers.
- We utilize procedures to oversee pre-press, printing, bindery, shipping, customs, and delivery to the door.
- Book printing and brand consistency to set the standard for various titles and reprints.
- Book printing and binding management, so you or are freed up to focus on marketing.
You don’t need to know how to print books! Star Print Brokers handles book project management, and as a result, we select the best printer for your particular book, and generally save you money. We stand behind the books we print.