Privacy practices for https://www.starprintbrokers.com/
Revised: January 24, 2021
- What personally identifiable information we are collecting from you through the web site. Also, how we use it and with whom we may share.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information that we collect on this site. Only we have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us. This is via email or other direct contact from you. Star Print Brokers will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, and this is in regard to the reason you contact us.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. Simply send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website. See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, know that we protect your information both online and offline. Star Print Brokers does not accept credit cards. Wherever we are provided sensitive data, we protect your information offline.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job may have access to personally identifiable information. For example, billing and customer service. The computers and servers where we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment. Your privacy is important to us.
In conclusion, contact us with any questions about access to your personal information or prospect information.
Star Print Brokers, Inc.
6514 153rd Ave SE
Bellevue, WA 98006 USA
Star Print Brokers, Inc. was incorporated in Washington State in January 1999.